What do you get when you combine professional branding with strategic web design? A business success story that allows you to connect with your target audience on a level that has them catching all the feels. When you invest in the Social Circle branding and web design package, you’ll receive the clarity you need around your messaging, mission, and values to do all this and more. Today we’re pulling back the curtain and giving you an inside look into your branding and web design package. We’re breaking down the whole process and all the deliverables you get!
The Total Package
The Total Package is the signature Social Circle way of saying that you get everything you need to launch a fully functional brand and website, along with all the design collateral you need to show up consistently in the online space. This package will allow you to launch a beautiful brand and purpose-driven website if you’re just starting your business, or relaunch your business on a whole different level. You deserve a brand and website that looks beautiful, represents your style, and helps you expand your reach and maximize your revenue. Over 6 weeks, we’ll expertly craft a brand with all the logo variations you’ll need and a website that works for you in your sleep. This is a collaborative process so that together we can build a brand that both you and your audience are obsessed with.
The Five-Step Process
We cover a lot of ground in six weeks, so to make it easy to manage, we break it down into five different phases…
- Discovery – Prior to kicking off your project, we’ll meet to discuss your project requirements as well as get to know you as an individual and as a brand. This will help us make sure we’re the right fit and can bring your vision to life through strategic design services.
- Prework – You will receive your welcome package which will be your guide to everything. This will include your personalized launch calendar with your project timeline and a design guide that will help you collect everything required to start your project. Throughout our project you’ll receive emails with tips on working together, filling out your questionnaire, launching, and even brand photography.
- Create – Next we move on to brand identity design and building out your website. Based on your discovery call and the prework you did prior to us starting, we’ll draft up design concepts, present them to you, then move on to the next step in the process.
- Refine – In this phase, we will implement the feedback you shared on our review call and make sure all the details are finalized to create the perfect brand and website that you’ll feel confident using to attract your target audience. We’ll meet for a walk-through of your website and tutorial lesson, leaving you confident and empowered!
- Launch – Once everything has been refined and tested, we’ll meet for a walk-through of your website and tutorial lesson, leaving you confident and empowered! This is a 60-minute tutorial that you can reference at any time after your website has launched to make updates or add new features to your website. You’ll also receive 30 days of ongoing support to answer any questions and solve any problems you run into in the first few days of using your new designs.
Download our Brand Strategy Workbook
Building a brand strategy is not only extremely important but it’s also a lot of work, especially by yourself! To make this task more enjoyable (and successful) for you, we have created an in-depth and interactive brand strategy workbook that you can download right now!
Let’s break down the deliverables of your project into two categories: branding and web design. Each of these two categories includes multiple deliverables, so you can be fully equipped to market your business and share it with the world. Let’s break down the deliverables of both branding and web design, so you can have a complete understanding of what you’ll receive when you work with Social Circle.
Branding will help you take your business to the next level with beauty and clarity. By carefully combining the right balance of color, pattern, font types, illustration, and photography, we’ll create a brand identity that’s authentically and beautifully you. Here is what you’ll receive
Brand Strategy Survey – At the start of your project, you’ll receive a brand discovery questionnaire, so we can understand your values, objectives, and business goals.
Brand Clarity Meeting – We’ll hop on a call to review your brand discovery survey and decide which elements are important for crafting the perfect brand for your business.
Logo Design- We’ll work together to craft the perfect logo and submark for your brand. Your logo design includes 3 initial logo concepts and 2 sets of revisions.
Brand Mood Board – Once your logo is designed, you’ll receive a brand mood board with three customized color palettes for you to choose from.
Band Imagery- No brand is complete without the right imagery. We’ll source the perfect stock photos for your brand to help you clearly articulate your message.
Brand Style Guide – This downloadable PDF guide includes suggested color palettes and codes, fonts, and other key branding elements to serve as inspiration for ongoing project design.
Psst! Just need to brand your business? The Branding Suite may be the perfect option for you. Click here to learn more about it!
Web Design Deliverables
Get a website that complements your brand and helps your website stand out amongst the competition with this portion of The Total Package! We’ll work with you to create a beautifully and strategically designed website that highlights your unique brand, generates leads, increases sales, and allows you to show up with confidence alongside your professionally designed brand. Here’s what’s in store!
Website Strategy Survey- At the start of your project, you’ll receive a website strategy survey, so we can understand your values, objectives, and business goals.
Website Strategy Meeting- We’ll hop on a call to review your website strategy survey and decide which elements are important for crafting the perfect website for your business.
Hosting & Domain Setup – We’ll save you the tech headaches by setting up your hosting and domain name. Already have a website? We’ll design on our test server so there are no disruptions to your current website.
Photo Sourcing – Part of the magic of designing a website that converts is having the imagery. We’ll work with you to curate licensed stock photography that matches your brand’s aesthetic.
Email Opt-In & Integration – Integration of popular email providers such as Mailchimp, ConvertKit, Flodesk, or Constant Contact and link to list opt-in.
SEO Optimization- Comprehensive SEO optimization of website and sitemap submissions to search engines.
Responsive Design- Your website design will be optimized to look great on all devices, including desktop and mobile.
eCommerce & Payment Integration – Whether you’re selling digital or physical products, we’ll make sure your website is set up with the proper technology to support your business.
Calendar & Booking Integration – Looking to book appointments through your website? We provide integration of booking software like Acuity, Calendly, Honeybook, and more.
Launch Tutorial – On launch day, we’ll walk you through your website and provide a 60-minute tutorial, so you can make quick updates to your website on your own.
Post-launch Support – We offer 30 days of ongoing support to address any technical issues or perform quick updates post-launch.
We also partner with copywriters to write website content that sounds like you, connects with your audience, converts leads, and helps you rank on Google!
Psst! If you already have a professional brand identity, learn more about our web design services by clicking here.
If you’re ready to escape the corporate hustle and build the business of your dreams, let’s talk about The Total Package to brand your business and build a gorgeous website. A professionally designed brand and website will help you spend less time stressing over aesthetics and your first impression. Instead, you can spend your time doing more of what you love! Whether that’s traveling the world or finally being able to quit your 9-5, The Total Package can help you attract and book dream clients.
Ready to inquire and learn more about working together? Use this link to book a discovery call so we can talk about your project goals!