2022 is the year you step into your power as a business owner! Whether that’s as a full-time solopreneur or a side hustler doing all the things, this new year is the perfect time to set business goals and start leveling up! Personally, the team at Social Circle couldn’t be more excited about what we have in store for the rest of the year. We’re hoping you’re just as excited as we are about your own businesses, and if not, then we might just have the perfect solution for you. Today we’re bringing you all the details on three of our most popular services and how they can help your business, specifically if you’re in the health and wellness or beauty and fashion industries.
Our brand design services are known as The Brand Suite — the perfect package to supply your business with a logo and all its supporting elements so that you can show up consistently across social networks, printed marketing materials, your website, and anywhere else your target audience may come in contact with your brand. So when should you invest in brand design?
- When you’re just starting your business and want to make sure it looks professional
- You’ve been in business for a year or two and are ready to upgrade your visuals
- You’re pivoting your business into a different niche or to reach a different group of people
When you work with Social Circle on your branding, you don’t just get pretty visuals. We build a solid, strategic foundation for your brand that helps you identify your voice, who you want to work with, and what makes your business stand out. You won’t just walk away with one simple logo, you’ll receive…
- Brand strategy session – During this intensive strategy session, we’ll nail down a framework for establishing a consistent brand that speaks to your core audience.
- Brand blueprint– Together we’ll uncover your brand’s core story, mission, vision, values, and goals so you can connect with your audience on a deeper level.
- Logo design – We’ll work together to craft the perfect logo and submark for your brand. Your logo design includes 3 initial logo concepts and 2 sets of revisions.
- Social media templates – We’ll design social media templates that can be used to promote your brand on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and other social channels.
- Brand mood board – Once your logo is designed, you’ll receive a brand mood board with three customized color palettes for you to choose from.
- Brand imagery – No brand is complete without the right imagery. We’ll source the perfect stock photos for your brand to help you clearly articulate your message.
- Brand style guide – This includes your final color palette and codes, fonts, and key branding elements to serve as inspiration for ongoing project designs.
- Digital brand collateral – Your brand’s reach should extend far beyond your logo. Lastly, we’ll design branding assets for three social media platforms of your choice.
Is brand design what you need for 2022? Click here to learn more and book a discovery call so we can talk about how we can work together!
Do you need just a brand refresh and not a complete overhaul? A Design Day might be the perfect solution! In a single day, we’ll give your brand the facelift it needs to continue making an impact in your niche. You can learn more and book a design day here.
Websites are our jam! We can build you a stunning yet functional website on Squarespace, Showit, or Shopify. This package is called The Design Suite and is great if you have a brand already and want to bring your website up to speed. We’ll work together to outline your goals so that your new website can bring more traffic, generate leads, and sell more of your products! It’s not just a pretty website that you’ll receive, but here are some additional bonuses:
- Integrations – We want your website to be fully functional, so we’ll make sure that your website is connected to email marketing platforms and your blog is set up. If you have a podcast or take bookings through your website, we’ll make sure that each platform is linked back to your website. For online shops and product-based businesses, we’ll make sure you’re all set up to start selling with eCommerce integrations!
- Lead Magnet Design – All areas of your brand should be cohesive, and that’s why we’ll design any lead magnet or ebook covers that you’ll display on your website.
- SEO Optimization – A beautiful website is great, but is it really worth it if no one is seeing it? Search engine optimization allows you to get seen by even more potential customers and expand your reach.
- Launch Support – We’ll meet for a walk-through of your website and tutorial lesson, leaving you feeling confident and empowered with your new full-time team member!
Are you thinking you’ll need a little bit of both branding and web design? Our Total Package bundles both brand and web design to fully equip your business with the designs you need to succeed in 2022. If you’re ready to go all-in and elevate your brand, click here to learn more!
Social Media Content Strategy
Are you ready to nail down your social strategy with bold, eye-popping content? A custom social media content strategy will help you show up consistently on all the right platforms where your audience is hanging out. Instead of social media holding you back from growing and reaching more people, you’ll be confident in your marketing methods. This package is called The Content Suite!
We will work together to define the most important social channels for your business, strategies for usage, marketing goals, and key metrics to evaluate success. This program is best if you’re taking on the role of social media manager for your own business or want to create a solid strategy and outsource social media management with the help of a team member. You’ll get:
- 90-day content calendar – We’ll craft a high-converting content strategy that ties your business goals to a tangible + strategic 90-day content calendar. You can even use this as inspiration for future content ideas after we part ways!
- Social media templates – You’ll get access to our Canva Template Library where you can download and customize various different templates so you can implement your new marketing plan right away!
- Content strategy session – During this session, we’ll discover your Ideal Customer Avatar (ICA), craft messaging for your target audience, conduct competitive analysis, and identify key social platforms for success.
If you’re ready to stay current on social media this year, then this is for you! Click here and let’s talk about building the perfect plan for you.