How to Create 60 Days of Instagram Content in One Day

1. Anisa

October 16th, 2017 at 3:51 pm

I’ve been visually planing my feed and it’s helped with how I want my feed to look. I have try these other tips as well. Great post !

2. Jacinta Grand

February 25th, 2018 at 10:15 pm

Awesome! Please let me know how these tips work for you!

3. Danie

October 16th, 2017 at 4:07 pm

I really need to find a good online calendar for Instagram. It is crazy annoying that they will not let you post automatically. I really have to work on the batch images. I am not that great at that but I am going to work on with my next trip so I can get more content.

4. Jacinta Grand

February 25th, 2018 at 10:19 pm

Good news! All business accounts can now post automatically to Instagram! I’ve updated the post to reflect the change in Instagram’s policies. It’s been super helpful to have my posts automatically posted at the exact time I planned on! Hope this change make planning your Instagram content way easier!

5. Jaime Porter

October 16th, 2017 at 8:16 pm

Great tips for someone like me who is new to content planning, especially on Instagram!

6. Jackie

January 27th, 2018 at 2:43 am

Great summary of efficient tips!

7. Michelle

January 27th, 2018 at 2:57 am

Definately going use some of that info to get my Instagram going good, thanks

8. Morgan

January 27th, 2018 at 4:03 am

These tips are awesome! I am so bad about consistently posting on my instagram, though I think I’ve finally got my feed to look the way I want it to 🙂 Planoly didn’t work well for me in the past, so I’ve switched to Preview and really like it! I think I’m most excited about the physical social media planner you linked to, so I’m heading to check that out now.

9. Fancy Macelli

January 13th, 2019 at 2:11 am

Thanks so much for yoir great tips. I have struggled with IG so much. I coach on all other platforms and really feel like this will help me get a better presence on IG.

10. Jodi-Gaye

February 26th, 2019 at 2:57 pm

Thanks! I’m a newbie and this is extremely helpful!

11. convertri

October 20th, 2019 at 6:44 am

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog
    that’s equally educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The problem is something which too few men and women are speaking intelligently about.
    I am very happy that I stumbled across this during my search for something relating to this.